The schedule for CPALE October 2022 season will be on October 14, 15 and 16.
The start of filing is on May 30, 2022 and will end on August 30, 2022.
The following are the requirements for the said board exam:
- PSA Birth Certificate
- Transcript of Records with scanned picture and remarks “For Board Examination purposes”
- PSA Marriage contract (if married)
- NBI Clearance
- Refresher course after 2 failures effective October 1976
- Condition/Removal exam- to be taken within 2 years from the date of exam
- Payment: P900.00 – complete
- P450.00 – conditioned/removal
For the application process, follow these steps:
1st: Create an online account at online.prc.gov.ph
2nd: Apply online for your board exam
3rd: Collect and prepare all requirements
4th: Pass the requirements to the PRC Branch near you
5th: Once the requirements are passed, you will be given a Notice of Admission (NOA)
6th: Congratulations! You are now qualified to take the exam. (NOTE: do not misplace your NOA because that will serve as your pass in the testing room)
Enroll now to our CPALE Review Program at Carl E. Balita Review Center (CBRC).