The schedule for (MIDWIFERY LICENSURE EXAMINATION 2022) season will be on (November 6-7).
The start of filling is on (August 8, 2022) and will end on (October 6, 2022).
The following are the requirements for the said board exam:
Graduates from a government recognized school of Midwifery board exam requirements:
- NSO / PSA Birth Certificate
- Transcript of Records with scanned picture and remarks “For Board Examination Purposes”
- NSO / PSA Marriage Contract (for married female applicants)
- Application fee of Php 600
- Record of twenty (20) DELIVERIES actually handled and signed by Supervisor/Tutor.
- Signatory of cases should have undergone the training on Expanded Functions under RA 7392 (see IRR Resolution No. 100) signed by Principal or Dean duly notarized
- Five (5)SUTURES and Five (5) IVF INSERTION
- For Repeaters: If case requirements were done more than five years ago, they are required to submit new cases.
Registered nurses – Midwifery board exam requirements:
- PRC ID Card / TOR / Board Certificate
- Record of twenty (20) deliveries actually handled with records of five (5) sutures and five (5) intravenous injections signed by Hospital Director or Municipal Health Officer and duly notarized.
- Certificate of Consent (from the hospital where cases were performed)
- Certificate of Training on Expanded Function on RA 7392 accredited by PRC CPD Council for Midwifery of Registered Midwife who supervised ( Graduate Midwife & RN )
- PRC ID License and Employee’s ID of the Supervising Registered Midwife.
- PRC ID license & Employee’s ID of the Certifying Officer (must be a registered physician) **First Timer (FTB) Graduate Midwife & RN
For the application process, follow these steps:
1st: Create an online account at online.prc.gov.ph
2nd: Apply online for your board exam
3rd: Collect and prepare all requirements
4th: Pass the requirements to the PRC Branch near you
5th: Once the requirements are passed, you will be given a Notice of Admission (NOA)
6th: Congratulations! You are now qualified to take the exam. (NOTE: do not misplace your NOA because that will serve as your pass in the testing room)